Saturday, September 06, 2008

Blog fever huh?

Depression week : Day seven (last day)

Yet i feel like extending it for one or two days due to my stupid secretary work. But decided against it. Maybe i should enjoy doing it and enjoy being used.

More and more of my friends seem to be interested in blogging. I wonder who spreaded the disease?

Alright so a lot of people have read my previous post and commented about it. I am perfectly clear how the depression week started but i do not think that i will tell anyone. It's supposed to be a perfect day. :)

And I've found myself more to do. A year's reports to kelentong type and a few prefectorial board's reports to type. The prefectorial board's report is rather unnecessary because I basically have to jot down anything that is being announced regarding discipline problems during every single assembly. Why would Mr Muru want me to do that? Strange indeed.

Majlis Perpisahan for the 07/08 prefects is around the corner. I am supposed to do the catering with Tzen Hong. So to the old prefects, what you will eat depends on me! *smirk* I hope i can get it done soon. I need less trouble really. On the other hand, Garry and Jo seem to have a nice performance going on. I wanna dance to Ne-Yo's Closer too! Closer~

Wait i still don't know what am i blogging about =.=

Bro's UPSR starts on Tuesday! Really wish him luck and get good results. At least no C? *fingers crossed*

Alright time to get down with long due work. :)

No comments: