Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Imperfection I See

I've just finished screening through the photos form the Prefect's Installation Day.

I think i looked ugly. Bad hairdo. And bad walking posture. Bad blazer. Bad everything. Standing beside Garry did not do any good to me. He is so good looking!

Anyway we took more and more photos. Using my camera. And i finally showed my friends who Valerie is. She is from SMK Kepong Baru, the school which my classmate when to last time for the Aids Campaign thingy. According to Tim, Val sang Numb on that day. I should have gone to that school that day! Damn it!



Isn't she pretty? Aww
Anyway, i wanna be buff!

laugh all you want damn it

Happy Birthday to Chi Ken my old friend

She Mei my lovely friend

Serene Tai Sa Po my most bestest friend since form one!

Wish all of you happy always!

No comments: