But it's not just being lazy. Somehow, something happened to me few days ago. I just, turned down. As in my mood. Not in the mood to do anything at all. Even my parents realised that. To think that i am quite good at hiding my emotions. =.=
But what the heck, not like anyone will figure out what's happening to me anyway. Just let it be a bad bad week. [Even the horoscope thingy in the newspaper also said that Aries will have a bad week this week. So it's definitely not a week for me to shine.]
DEPRESSION WEEK RULES! not.
I know i promised the
Oh and i am underweight. Great. I must eat MORE! I must adjust my appetite. I must be fit
There goes the rants again. Anyway good night. Must sleep early. Mom said my underweight-ness is due to my lack of slumber. Which i hate to admit is probably true.
Oh erm and when i am finally depressed enough i will come here and blog out my feelings and problems. Wait and see.

No comments:
Post a Comment