Thursday, May 08, 2008

Occupied = Not only exam.

It's exam day number three. It's MidTerm! Yet the feeling is not there. I am not tension over the fact that i have not studied and memorised every damned single subject. I still come online on a daily basis. I have far better things to do than studying - watching American Idol, or other dramas I've downloaded.

Which all come down to, being doomed to flunk in this exam. Destined. Fated. Erm, LABELED!

And next week. Still exam week. Yet, out of 5 days of school days, i have to stay back for FOUR friggin' days, to go to tuition. Screw tuition sometimes! If only the subjects are scheduled at the same day!

WAAAH!

I need to blog more interestingly. Like. Kenny Sia. Ha. Ha.

And. I don't think that.. I like my brother.

No no scratch that.

Screw life!

Quote from someone : Life is a bitch

No comments: