Sunday, May 25, 2008

David Cook is THE American Idol!

The title is for the fun. xD

Second day of mid-term holidays. And my holiday will be packed with tuition and assignments and camps. REALLY packed.
  • replacement tuition + tuition itself
  • finding sponsors for editorial board : target = RM1k
  • trip to Cameron Highland : three days two nights from 31st of May
  • camp at Gombak : three days two night from 2nd of June
  • plus a few outings. two. or more.
Crap. I do not have enough money to spend for this holiday! )x

So i do not think that i have enough time to rest during this holiday. I do not even have the time to finish my long due moral assignment. Ish! Maybe. Maybe after the PBSM camp. I shall have.. *counts* Three days to do my moral assignments AND to rest. Wtf. =.=

Went to Tasik Titiwangsa today to join the PBSM marching team for the Majlis Perlantikan Datuk Bandar Kuala Lumpur as the new Penasihat PBSMM cawangan KL.

There was this once when the commander asked the Sarjans among us to take over him for a while to give commands.

There were three. The first one, he is a shortie who doesn't know where to sew his badges and all. And he is a highly ranked SARJAN. And his voice is soft. I could not hear him at all and mind you I am the penanda, which means i stood at the side. PLUS. I even think that there were 60 people in the team. HUGE team.

The second Sarjan came out. My friends said when he was giving command, he looked like he was in pain and had to mount a lot of energy by bending his body and so on. LOL! His commands were barely audible.

The third one. Guess who? He's Zharif from our school! XD And without doubt he was the LOUDEST among all three! His voice was..whoa..can be heard 500 metres away! xD I don't know about the rest of the people but i was really proud! But then after Zharif finished giving commands, the dude on my left said "Suara macam budak je." =.= I merely layaned him and just uttered "Tak baik macam tu." And he is not even good! -tsk-

Wonder if i can learn form Zharif how to command THAT LOUD xD

After the whole thing ended, we were given food. Fried noodles and nasi lemak. The nasi lemak was really good! :D

Then we "lepak-ed" at the park at Titiwangsa while waiting for the bus to come. And more interesting things happened as we chit-chatted the whole one hour! XD We being CengYew, Rocyie, JengYee, Sheree, ZiYiao, Bofang and me la. Then Zharif demostrated how to throw the stones into the lake, like it can melantun for a few times before sinking into the lake, you know? He was totally utterly TREMENDOUSLY COOL! *salute* I've been wanting to learn how to do that for a long time! It really looked cool when Zharif did it! If only someone took a picture that time.

Then we went back to school. And i went back home with Rocyie. By bus. And there was this black guy came to ask me how to go to Titiwangsa from Majestic. Then he asked should he go left or right? I think i answered that question like this "I think go to left or right also you think i think" No it's not typo AT ALL! Then i quickly corrected my sentences to "Left or right also you can i think" How can i actually say 'think' instead of 'can'? =.=" And i think my English really DOWN THE DRAIN~ *dies*

Oh and. One Step At A Time by Jordin Sparks and Break The Ice by Britney Spears and TIME OF MY LIFE BY DAVID COOK are really nice! XD

No comments: