I am just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!
I even half-yelled at Clement continuously "DAVID COOK DAVID COOK DAVID COOK" before today's last paper - Chemistry paper one! Until Pn Niswan came behind me while she was distributing the exam papers. I WAS TOTALLY INSANE! OVER THE TOP! WAAAAAAAAAH!
*calms down*
*fails*
*tries again*
Better now. XD
I totally agree with Rickey from Rickey.org.
David Cook has the potential to outsell David Archuleta in anything, win or lose. In fact, I may even concede the it is a certainty.
I think David Cook held back last night, but even then, he gave a more than satisfactory performance. He also stayed true to his convictions, singing the song he wanted to sing to an audience of millions, and not the song he or others thought he “should” sing. I think you can take home a ton of satisfaction in that. He did not sell out to the American Idol machine, and he may come out a better artist because of it. I believe “Always Be My Baby” will be the most popular song on the Summer Tour no matter what happens.
Totally what i was trying to point out! But Rickey supports Archuleta more. You can go visit his site to find out more, if you are interested. (x
And OMG i think the finale was really interesting! Seeing how Rickey blogged the whole results show. There were ALL the top 12! [too bad no top 24 people )x] SYTYCD people! Carrie Underwood! Jonas Brother! One Republic! George Michael! Donna Summer! Seal! Bryan Adams! Jordin Sparks! Did i mention Carrie Underwood? OMFG i cannot wait to watch the results show tonight or tomorrow morning! FASTER DOWNLOAD LA BITCOMET! XD
I think i am in loved. With. David Cook's. Voice.
I think i got to go now. :X
STILL LOVE DAVID COOK! XD
PS. Read wikipedia for more information about Cook. Can't manage to share what i read at there here. Too much. XD
Along with season 2 winner Ruben Studdard, Cook is the second winner to have won the title after performing first during the top two performances.

No comments:
Post a Comment