Friday, May 16, 2008

The joy. And the opposite.

Sejarah is screwing me. I am not going to waste my time blogging about why ever should we have history lessons. And i am going to get..about 50 marks over hundred or less for this subject this time? Seriously. Today was the paper. I just started reading the book yesterday. And i did not even finish reading 50% of what that was coming out. Beat that losers. Okay. I do not know who do I refer as losers, but yeah.

And to make it worse, apparently everyone else is doing quite okay in Sejarah. So i might be the only one among my friends who score lower than an A2.

To make me feel worse, it's just so so so unfair to see how other people can or will be able to score well using some inappropriate ways when they also [might] have not studied while I who had not studied much as well, on the other hand, have to suffer with the bad results.

Tension

Anyway Mathematics screwed me as well. I might get a B3. Or A2. For the first time in my life. I have more confidence in Add Maths than Modern Mathematics. Go me! =.=

Ah. And David Cook for the win.

Ryan : The Seventh American Idol is... David!


I know you might not get the joke. So never mind.

xD

No comments: