David.
I've been rooting for David Cook for weeks and at the same time still a little fan of Archuleta. But still my heart loves Cook more. But after today's show, i think i wouldn't mind if Archuleta or Cook wins. They are both great. Many people might think that Archuleta beat Cook flat last night. But somehow i still love Cook's performances although they showed less appeal and they are less interesting compared to this previous performances. Because, somehow, think that his final performances showed more pop side of him, which i again think that he hasn't really showed in the show really. An interesting side of him. A rock-slash-pop singer. It's a really good from me.
But again. Somehow, somehow, with all the hinting and pimping from American Idol itself, i think that Archuleta stands a higher chance of winning. It wouldn't be a surprise really if he really wins it. He showed that he really deserves it today. Although, it's ballads again, yet normally ballads is what a contestant really needs to win a finale night, no? Moreover, saving the song 'Imagine' for the finale to sing is really a smart choice as many people long to hear him sing that song again. When he fulfills his fans during the finale, no matter whether he has done a better version or not [in my opinion the Imagine-finale-version is mostly the same with the Imagine-top-24-version], his fans will totally vote like zombies for him.
I think i enjoyed both the Davids singing. Currently i am judging based on mp3 of their live performances. Another 52% before i can watch the live show. I am impatient!
Reality : Lots of pimping going on and seems like the David who is going to be crowned is Archuleta.
Bottom of my heart : Archuleta and Cook can be the next American Idol.
Oh yeah. I do have one wish. I hope that tomorrow's performances will be a blast! Unlike last year or the year before. I hope each and every outstanding contestants from top 24 gets a chance to perform on stage and shine and make the stage shines too. Preferably with SYTYCD contestants. XD I will be really satisfied when the performances are really amazing.
(:
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment