Taylor Swift has a really sweet and soothing voice. It's my loss for realizing that this late. It's like Carrie Underwood's voice but hers is much sweeter. Ain't it obvious because she's still a teen! Her songs are quite catchy as well! I like You Belong With Me. It's not hard to sing and it's a very easy-going song. Well, it's not like i am going to sing it but i can imagine Sya singing it. :D But i think her songs are mostly love-themed? A little bit girlish, no? :x
Olympiad Mathematics tomorrow. I have not been preparing for it. It came a little much of a surprise to me and the questions should be really hard because i have seen and attempted the 2007 questions and boy, how hard it was! I almost could not do the lower form level, let alone my supposed level! Even TzenHong can't do the questions! Let's just face doom tomorrow.
Anyway school has been like a roller coaster except this one only goes downhill. It might be only me but the atmosphere i have been picking up seemed to be really tensed with anything surrounding us. That aside, kudos to En Rofii for organizing the Minggu Kerjaya and invited so many lecturers to our school to share with us regarding the post-spm courses and pathways. I understood that it was not easy for him to do it with so many opposition from so many people. But i really appreciate it!
Competitive - I hate this word.
Hyprocracy - Hate this even more, because it more or less symbolizes me.
That pretty much sums up the day.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment