Monday, June 15, 2009

Smile.

Today was actually not so bad for a first day of school. I actually liked today. Probably the cloudy weather has its effect on me.

Bumped into En Affandi today on my way to Bio lab and chatted for a while. Surprisingly he remembers my name. Shockingly he brought a bad news and a not so bad news - not so bad news = he has my Physics peka file, bad news = my physics peka file is empty. EMPTY! Where the hell did all the form four peka reports go?!

IF ANY OF YOU SAW MY HOT AND SEXY FORM FOUR PHYSICS PEKA REPORTS, PLEASE KINDLY RETURN TO ME AS IT IS VERY MUCH URGENTLY NEEDED! THANK YOU!

I hope this will help bring me to the report or vice versa.

En Affandi is actually kinda funny. Not that he was not funny before. But, he made a joke when he was talking to me, it actually caught me off guard! Funny dude. Anyway my point is... Please return my physics peka reports to me. I do not want to redo!

Chatted with Vivien a bit after school. She made me realised one bad thing i have done. When WeiHwei came and called me "Daddy", the guilt came to me even clearer.

I. Have. Not. Been. In. Contact. With. Everyone.

Everyone being my daughters and friends. This is really my fault, my mistake. I have been too busy with things recently and was totally ignorant of all my friends and close ones who once [and still do] have an important meaning in my seemingly meaningless life. I apologise. I'm really sorry. I can see that everyone is busy though. Hopefully all of you are having a smooth life, not a bumpy road. :)

Miss VivienLim, hope to see you on the track one day. :)

WeiHwei, be more energetic la~ :D

Form Fours, do well in the competition! (:

SeeKee, i am not clumsy! Someone did take my reports out without my permission, i guess. :x WHERE ARE MY PHYSICS PEKA REPORTS?!

No comments: