I want to care
But do i deserve the right?
But do i deserve the right?
*edit*
You know in the previous post, i said how i think i look better without glasses. I just wanna say that it's my own opinion and perception which people normally oppose to. So now you kinda know why sometimes in school i walk around without my glasses. Even Affandi asked where were my glasses the other day. Do i look that..odd without them? =/
You know in the previous post, i said how i think i look better without glasses. I just wanna say that it's my own opinion and perception which people normally oppose to. So now you kinda know why sometimes in school i walk around without my glasses. Even Affandi asked where were my glasses the other day. Do i look that..odd without them? =/

No comments:
Post a Comment