Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Savour the moment

I might be a sadist. Probably.

The weather was not pleasant this morning. It was dark, pitch black, and we nearly could not see Mr J. [Joking!] The sun was no where to be seen. Obviously, the cats and dogs were about to come run over. Yet, i was surprisingly high at the weather! It actually got me quite..excited! The sight that storm was about to come actually got me happy and in fact lifted up my entire day! Not long, it rained. Rather heavily.

See, i might be a sadist!

After the rain, the sky brightened up. The air felt fresh. As if the heavy downpour was there to give us a wake up call. As if the heavy downpour came and washed away the H1N1 virus and gave us a bright start (of our life) anew. As if..that could ever happen. Yet, such a downpour, to me, brought slight hope. A hope that after the terrifying storm, the sun will eventually come out from its shelter and bring light upon the many puny humans. A hope that..after all these terrible infection and illness and, god forbids, deaths, eventually, hopefully not gradually, a cure will be invented and people can stop getting sick. A hope that..our life continues.

Am i really a sadist, then?

=)

I've developed an eating disorder recently. I cannot stop eating. I ask my mom for food after my dinner. I look for more food after my lunch at home. I simply take snacks like biscuits or cakes or raisins to chew when i am sitting on my study desk. I just can't help but need something for my salivary amylase to break down! Okay that came out a bit too gross but i got my point crossed over, i guess. I NEED TO EAT! I think i am getting fatter and more compatible with Maggie and JooEr and Serene. Both Serene. :P [I bet they are so going to come punch me! Okay la, right now you are all still as slim as i am. :D]

However this does not really happen when i am outside my house because at outside, you need to spend to get food and spending too much money on food at this age is too..much of a waste. It's just my funny little philosophy. So at outside, i usually do not spend too much money on food and save more money because deep down inside i know, one day, i will spend all those money on food with BETTER QUALITY such as SUSHI or MORE SUSHI or MORE MORE SUSHI with all my friends! Okay there might be other food as well but sushi is all i can think of now. Oh yeah, and mini steamboat!

Enough about food. I think my hunger is pouring out from my soul and devouring my physical self from the inside.

I've developed a funny little hobby too! Well, it's not entirely a hobby since i have only picked it up REALLY recently. I blog on paper. I write what i want to post on my web-blog on a piece of paper due to a few reasons. Such as, i do not forget what i want to post when i post a blog which normally will be quite a long time after my idea comes up, it saves time and i do not need to come online that often just to blog, i can practise my ugly handwriting (right..) and finally, i am lazy to come online just to blog! A bit silly, i know. But the down side is.. Most of the time when i write my paper-blog, they do not get posted on my web-blog. Most of the time i write them during examinations (paper 1s) or during briefing while jotting down notes or when i am scriblling on a piece of paper or when the idea / inspiration comes to me. And i either erase them off because i write them on exam papers and i use pencil, or i throw them away. I hardly keep them. So yeah. You can request the paper-blog from me though, well not that you want right? Just a bit funny of me. :D And i always bear in mind that i should erase some sensitive paper-posts that i write because i do not want my stuffs to be leaked out to the cruel outside world. I am still a teenager after all. :D

Ah. That should be all for this post.

No comments: