I GOT STRAIGHT As PEOPLE! DID YOU HEAR ME?! EVERY LIVING ORGANISM OUT THERE! I GOT A FRIGGIN' STRAIGHT As!
Right. So i woke up this morning at 7.30 due to the cellphone-alarm. But i was still sleepy, so i slept back. [I know. Sweat me.] Then right after that my mom called me to wake me up. =.="
The morning was freezing cold! I couldn't stop shivering. REALLY. My breakfast? After i've eaten 'em, it didn't feel like i have had anything at all! I was too engrossed at the thought of NOT getting good results. [Come to think of it now, that was really silly of me.] Then, i prepared myself. And, off i went, to school.
Whee~ Saw a few students wearing school uniform. Luckily we didn't have to. =D
When i reached school.. Well i met Jo and.. I don't remember. Then i met Sya, with cam in hand. Then I met Kai Shek and Ushana and.. I don't remember. =x Then i realised that KOPERASI WAS OPEN! Such a HUGE relief! So i QUICKLY bought three or four school badges first. That lady must have thought that i was weird because, I EVEN THOUGHT THAT I ACTED STRANGE. =X Then after that only i went back again to buy exercise books, after thinking a long time to buy how many exercise books. Silly me. =x
You know, it was really a huge relief after i have bought the necessity. I have been fretting about it ALL NIGHT. =x
By the way Sya, huge surprise indeed. =.=
So then. Alright jump to the results-giving part. It would be at 11.30. Because principal had some meeting. Whereas other schools had already given the slips away. That time, Esther texted me and told me she got one B! FOR CHINESE! I was freaking shocked and also friggin' worried about mine too! Oh my gosh!
Then the results time. Principal said, 69.1% got straight As! Which means 154 students got STRAIGHT! -w00ts- Then i thought, if i couldn't get straight As when the percentage was this high, i could really commite suicide! *smirk* So then the results time. And.. I GOT IT! Well most of the people anyway. =x Clement didn't go because he had to prepare for his sis's wedding. But he went to get the slip at 1 something i think. Then, Jaarvis couldn't get his slip because he didn't return ONE SPBT book. -sweat-
AND.
At first, HueeMing's name, according to most of us, wasn't announced. So he kinda panicked a little i think. I saw him at downstage, looking
AND GUESS WHAT?!
First, he asked us whether we heard his name being announced back then. We shook our heads. And then i asked him to show his slip. And he got STRAIGHT As. Without second thought, i just hit him. xD WE WERE DEAD WORRIED I TELL YOU, HUEEMING! But then he couldn't follow us to TS to celebrate. )=
So.. So.. Had lunch at Kenny Roger's. Never knew it could be that nice. Then.. Played bowling. And met LOTSA PEOPLE! Well, kinda. I GOT A FRIGGIN' 98! At the ninth ball, my score was 81. So i could have scored till like 87 or 88. Or more. =x BUT THEN! INSTEAD! I only hit one on my first try. And another one on my second try. Resulting a 83 for ninth ball. And i was actually aiming for a total score of more than hundred. =.=
Then.. Walked around. Played some games at the.. Er.. Somewhere. =x Then walked to Sungai Wang. Then went back.
So. I spent the day messaging people. I swear i could message more than 30 times per hour.
Well, we took photos at the Xmas tree at the 'lobby' at TS. But we couldn't find anyone to take photo for us.
And we even took photos at the escalator at Sungai Wang. Because above the escalator, which is another escalator at the floor above, can reflect our images as good as a mirror. So.. Yeah. We even took photos at bubble lifts at TS. =.=
I know that was stupid.
Then we went back. After dropping by at Starbucks. xD
-the end-

No comments:
Post a Comment