Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ah. The joy. And the downfall.

Guess what? Someone said i am cute today.

I mean.

Today, someone said i am cute. Zzz.

Well, of course it's not because of the way i look. It's because, maybe, of the way i chat with people. Very unlike the way i look.

But still, someone said i am cute. *smirk* And i believe, ever since the day i am not nine anymore, i never heard people saying me cute anymore. I don't wished to be named Cutie either. -sweat- But this is different. Pleasantly..different. If there is such way.

Gosh i am not making sense at all.

Nothing to rant about. Just kinda upset that i failed to support a fight. BY A FEW SECONDS. Else, we could have won. =x Can't believe the stupid timer tricked me. It showed 20 seconds left! I should stay at the way i support fights last time - 30 to 40 seconds before.

*sigh*

No comments: