Friday, December 28, 2007

OIAM!

I wasn't really looking forward to tonight's show as much as i was last week. I merely wanted to see how Ab will do and how will i dislike Sarah more.

But. THE SHOW GOT ME EXCITED!

Well. I must say all the credits belong to Shila. She was the first to perform. The theme for the night was "My Hero" aka the contestants' idols. Shila's idol is Stacie Orrico and she performed Stuck. It was lively, i have to admit. Which brings me the mood to continue the show. Heck, i even got myself some lovely chocolate-flavoured ice-cream. *smirk* Shila definitely can be the next huge star. It is only the matter of time. Plus, Paul was right. The tiger inside Shila is waiting to be unleashed. xD And that performance definitely got me hooked [to her]. xD

Oh my goodness. How can i forget. Before that, Rony and Rina got eliminated. If you asked me, i would say that the reason would be.. Rony looks old. Though i am not sure how old he actually is. And the way he brings himself, the way he performs himself, is not reaching out to the younger ages, i guess. But i have to admit, his voice is nice. =) Rina? Well based on last week, i think she got the wrong choice of song. A husky, hoarse voice can be a TOTAL advantage if you know how to utilise it. Else, it would be an utter disaster.

After that was Shone. It wasn't good i believe. Nothing much to comment.

Tiara. Not good. I hope she gets ousted SOON! However, i still think she would stay for at least a little while longer. Just like Sanjaya, y'know?

Iz. Whoa the DRAMA. I don't think his singing is good enough. He shouldn't go throwing his vocals everywhere when his singing is not stable enough. It is just not good. And heck. He even had to add the coat. =.= HELLO! Fix your singing FIRST!

I'm sorry. I think i totally dislike Iz. =x

Joni. She was ready with her guitar! She sang Avril's My Happy Ending. With a guitar. She sounded not bad actually. But if we were to look further, that performance could not bring her anywhere to a stardom. It was a decent performance, but there is still room for improvement. Plus, i have actually realised that she is this year's Suki. And she is actually following the Suki thing. She plays guitar, like how Suki does. She likes Avril, like how Suki does. She is the only Chinese girl, like how Suki is. I just can't help but think it that way. =x

Ayu. OH MY GOODNESS! If i said i fell in love with Shila, i can totally marry Ayu! LOL! It was just a figure of speech! I was utterly impressed by her impressive and powerful vocal! Though it's true that it's near a scream. But THAT coming from a small body like hers? WHOA! What Paul said was true. If only she considers the audience as her friends, it would be MUCH better! Uhh and i was wondering if she would sing english songs, at times. x)

Intan. I thought her song selection was not bad. It was a fast paced song by Kris Dayanti. But Intan could have brought the song with a little more weight. As in, more vocals here and there. She could at least change the melody a lil. The way she performed tonight shows that she chose a wrong song. Wait. I don't make sense. I mean, she could have done better if she actually knows how to colour the song. Else, it would just be as bad. x)

Mark. Someone PLEASE guide and teach him how to choose a decent and nice song FOR HIMSELF TO SING. =x

Ab. Paul was right about him. But i was surprised that he could pull a note that long. Well, his voice didn't sound like it had stength and power to sustain a long high note. But he did okay. *wink* Hopefully he will bring magic next week. =)

Sarah. Lady's Marmalade. I actually thought she would pick a Beyonce's. But guess like she's learnt smart. *wink* The first thought which occured me was that, was she trying to compare with Jac? =x I know it's not fair to think it that way. But can't be help. xP She did great. But i didn't really like it. Not like how i was so impressed by Shila adn Ayu. Because she kept on, in my opinion, showing her vocals and MISSED the true melody. I think Paul mentioned that, didn't he? Maybe she should bring it down a little and sing merely the song at times. x)

Overall, just my two cents. x)

Anyway, Awal was looking great as usual. But Marion's hairstyle has been strange. =x

No comments: