Well i know i am late. As in, TREMENDOUSLY late, seeing that Christmas is ending in less than 3 hours, to our utter dismay. )=
BUT STILL! Merry Christmas to all the living organisms out there! =D
Fuuh~ So what happened today?
Went to Dad's ex-colleague's house. Ate. Then went to buy my school uniform. -sweat- But there was no my size. So we didn't get any. Then, we got home. Way to go for my Christmas celebration.
Well. I don't know what else to type. I know i didn't blog about the previous OIAM show because i was REALLY speechless about it.
So..
Farah! Come online when i am not away! xP
Jo! Erm. HI! xD
Well. Anyone! Are we supposed to wear school uniform this thursday? I haven't gotten my shirt y'know? )= If it's casual wear, is jeans available? =D
I am dumb to ask it here. =.="
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment