Monday, December 10, 2007

Uhh *mumble* uhhhhh *vomit*

Why the title?

Because.

I am currently NOT sober. OMG! *dies*

I can't even stand a 14% alcohol-ed red wine. Yet i've just drank half a cup of Bailey's. I believe it's minty choco flavoured, according to Karin. And it contains 17% of alcohol. *dies dreadfully* My face is all red now. *dies more dreadfully*

I am going to stick to champagne next time. I miss champagne. *frown*

Anyway i guess i am REALLY addicted to Facebook's Fighter Club. All thanks to Sue Anne. I've been looking forward to every single huge fight. Unfortunately my street credit is not high enough. Else i could be more pro. *smirk*

Mom does not allow me to go to this thursday's gathering. Saddening. I have not seen YingXian for a long time. Why does she not allow me? *frown* But i guess the trip on 18th is going to cheer me up. x)

I guess i will play some game before the next fight ends. x)

No comments: