Monday, June 17, 2013

June 16th.

Father's Day! ¡Día de padre!


  • Dim sum break fast! Dim sum here is so much cheaper than Hong Kong!
  • Grocery shopping with parents!
  • Saw Kim at her workplace. She looks so cute with her new hair!
  • Simple, lovely dinner!
  • Helped mom made muffins!
  • Finally I finished Les Miserables! Not exactly fond of it. Not my type of show, perhaps. But some of the songs are really good! But please, no more Russell Crowe in a musical! It was just so awkward!
Hope everyone had a nice day!

3 comments:

Ru Jun Lok said...

But. I thought. Les Mis was so awesome. I wish my life is a musical.

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

Lol no I don't wish my life were a musical. I don't wanna be raped and have suicidal thoughts. :P

Ru Jun Lok said...

That's not a nice thing to say. :| Les Mis is not the only musical in the world. And Les Mis is good. There is so much substance to it. :|