Thursday, June 27, 2013

One Lump Sum. Till June 27th.

Though my life is pretty interesting as it is, I need something else to spice up my life.

Anyway, for the past few days...

  • I sorta of finished a series called Brothers and Sisters. It's a drama about family and family values and all other matters related to this family. It is probably a typical American family which I definitely never have. But I very much envy the kind of relationship these characters have with each other. Granted, this is a fictional drama and absolutely nothing portrayed by this drama would remotely represent the real kinds of families in America, but one can dream? Though it is a noisy, constantly bickering family, nevertheless, they communicate, they interact, and they talk, which is more than enough for what I can say for some families.
  • Watched This Means War. Well I tried a couple of other movies before this, such as Zero Dark Thirty and something else. But I could not withstand the seriousness in those movies and I needed something to humor me. The brotherly romance between Tom Hardy and Chris Pine is, in my opinion, a highlight in TMW. And I definitely appreciate the British accent, given how I am trying to pick up on, and am failing miserably.
  • I finished The Hunger Games, the book, in one night! It took me roughly 6 to 7 hours and I had to read until the wee hours in the morning but alas, I am done! It is so good! It's either due to the fact that I kept picturing Jennifer Lawrence and that dude (Peeta) when I read or, I've known the story line and I found it interesting enough to keep me reading. But I plan on continuing with the rest of the series!

No comments: