Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12nd.

Oh, I am back in Malaysia! I have no announced this on my blog, so I suppose I should at least mention this bit right here.

Just some quite notes to jot down what I did today.

  • Mid Valley seems so small if compared to Harbour City.
  • Now You See Me is quite a nice movie! I shall keep an eye on Mark Ruffalo, he's quite a good actor!
  • I am still impressed by Mid Valley Megamall's management because it came up with a free shuttle bus service; from the south court to Bangsar LRT station.
  • Public transportation back home = Reminiscence of my high school and college life.
  • Dislike how I could be filled with anger and negativity, just because I still can't find a job and I am stuck at home, bored and useless and lacked productivity.
  • Dislike the slower connection here at home.
Not to forget, Happy Dragon Boat Festival, everyone.

No comments: