Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Token of Something

I have been thinking about this for the past couple of days.

My blog is not a very famous blog. I do not have many readers, just a couple. I normally post about incidents related more to my life and my thoughts. I don't do politics. I don't do world economies. I don't do social well-being. I really focus on me.

This is going to change. I want this to change because I want what I post, what I write, to be something my readers can relate to. I want the people who read my blog to gain something, be it big or small, from the posts I posted.

I do not have a good writing skill. It's just very, very average. So bear with me. And I think I will only be able to focus more on many aspects of the philosophies of life. So at least I know there is a path for my poor blog.

Also, I want to thank all of you who read my posts, may they be random or spiteful or hyper. I hope they at the very least entertained you for a little bit.

No comments: