After the talk in UTAR this morning, I had to take the public bus back to KL. I was supposed to go to either Asia Jaya LRT station or Universiti. A bus came just when I was about to reach the bus stop (and it was a long and hot walk from all the way from UTAR to Jaya One) and it was directed to Universiti LRT station. I was happy!
THEN, I missed my stop!
The bus was turning from Jalan Universiti back to the Federal Highway. It went up to the flyover which had a right turning to the Universiti LRT Station. There was a traffic light. It was red and the bus stopped. So some passengers went down. I thought the bus would turn right, which would lead me to directly the front of the LRT station. Little did I know that the bus route does not include the right turning! The bus when straight! After asking some passengers, I understood that the next station was MidValley and I should have gone down at the traffic light!
*sigh*
So I stopped at MidValley. Two very, very nice aunties and one young man told me about shuttle bus service at the South Court of MidValley, which would lead me directly to Bangsar LRT Station. So I headed there.
And guess what was the surprise?
The shuttle bus service is free! It is paid by MidValley! HOW COOL IS THAT?! I was so pleasantly surprised when I found out about this service (after asking another aunty)!
So now if I have no car to drive, at least I know there is such a convenient way to reach MidValley, rather than relying on KTM or buses. The only down side to it is, the bus arrives allegedly once every 30 minutes, depending on the traffic condition. But I guess that is still bearable. It's a free service anyway.
I am still pleasantly surprised! It's so kind of MidValley!
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment