Because there are just SO MANY programs to watch! At least, until 6th of May.
Because Astro was voted as the Best Brand (or something like that), Astro is allowing its subscribers to watch all 130 channels for free until 6th of May. SO IMAGINE, ALL THE GREAT MOVIES AND DRAMAS AND REALITY SHOWS THAT YOU GET TO WATCH!
It's a bigger deal for me because my family only subscribes for the most basic package, meaning no Starworld, no FOX, no Animax, no WLT and so on. So I have been on a movie / drama marathon since last Sunday! AND IT'S BAD! Because I supposedly have MANY things to do. Such as looking for a local university to study Finance!
SO, ASTRO IS NO GOOD!
Well of course I'm kidding. So if you have Astro and you hadn't realize the incentives it has been offering, now you know!

No comments:
Post a Comment