Then Carly came. I thought she did good. Well normal. Which means nothing special. Not like Leona. Somehow Leona Lewis did it really well. I just don't know why.
Syesha was okay. I found her pitching off quite a lot of times and i was quite annoyed but that's just me.
Brooke started off nice! But as i predicted, her performances go from outstanding from the starting of the competition to boring. If she stays for another week, it might not do her any good. Okay so maybe she cannot win afterall.
KRISTY! She is so pretty! "Can i give you a hug?" xD Okay i was quoting her. She said that to Mariah. Well to me Kristy is improving, not quickly, but steadily. I really love the country side of her. Though i really really hope that she can do Pop songs as well. But being good only in country is also enough. Like Carrie. :D
OMG DAVID COOK! I tell you i am officially his fans. I think he is the king of the night! I totally love the arrangement of the song! And yes it can be in a movie right away! OMG! How can someone be so bloody talented in music?! I am so so so so so jealous! :P NOW i don't care if he was or is stuck-up anymore! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! And he was in tears! OMG that's so cute!
Jason. He did good. But still not good enough to make me a fan. :P Maybe he can produce great hits and singles but performance wise, he is not strong enough. That's my opinion anyway.
My bottom 3 : Carly, Brooke, Syesha
Best of the night : David Cook
Prettiest of the night : Kristy
xD

No comments:
Post a Comment