Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good Morning

Time for a little update about me?

I have recently felt that i am disconnected from most of the people around me, especially the seniors.
I have recently felt that i am indirectly degraded to a No One by certain people.
I have recently felt that there is a confirmation that my social skills is nil.
I have recently felt that i am being disliked by many people.
Or at least they are the one who constantly give me these weird looks and glares.
I have recently felt that my sense of responsibility is going down the drain.
I have recently signed up for Edubox, a multimedia programme learning course. Yet, problem arises - not perfect timing.
I have recently [AND abruptly] been promoted to Secretary in Kelab Reka Cipta dan Kemahiran Hidup aka Living Skills and Invention Club aka LISIC.
elaboration : Not that i am complaining. But this is way too sudden for me. And i have actually made another plan. Now my plan is stopped by the selfish decision made. And i think i would have to torture myself until September until the course is over. Or better, LISIC is over x:

I have recently been informed that examination is in early of May.
I am taken aback by that information.
I have recently realised that i need to really buck up my Bio, Chem and History. And Add Maths.
I have recently realised that i have fallen deeply in love. With Physics.
I have recently realised that my future is insecure.
I have recently realised that i need more friends.
I have recently realised that i need help.
I have recently realsied that i need to concentrate more on what i am doing at the moment to not to be distracted by something else easily.

*silence*

I realise that i need to go now.
*sigh* another emo post

No comments: