Sometimes it is really hard to make a decision but once you have made it, a burden is really lifted. That kind of feeling is really great. But right after you make that decision, you find that the problem, which you are afraid that will surface when you make the decision, really surfaces, you will have second doubt on your decision. But then it will struck your mind that, it is too late for a U-Turn. So stick with it and move on.
I have recently signed up for EduBox, which is sort of like a computer class. It teaches stuffs more on programming, not exactly how to use a computer lar! =.= I am really hooked to it the moment Mr. Leong promoted this programme /class in our school few weeks ago. So i decided that i must sign up.
But. First problem. The schedule for the class was initially only on every Friday, 1.30pm to 3.30pm or 3.30pm to 5.30pm. But then at 1.30pm we Chinese students have Chinese class. And 3.30pm class will end at 5.30 which is too late and some of us have tuition that time. So few or us [ShunRen, PangCheng, Jon, HongKyenk, JasonLeong and Me] discussed with Mr Leong for another day which was Thursday. He said he had to discuss with the school first.
So if there are more than 80 or 100 people signing up for this EduBox, then only the school will allow another class on Thursday, 2.30 to 4.30pm. I am okay with that. Initially. Although i have club on that day, i can give my co-curricular book to the club and state that i have some class to attend. Moreover, i didn't have a post. So it is quite okay if i attend the Thursday EduBox.
THEN.
I was suddenly elected as the Secretary for my club. That binds me to the club. And skipping it is a big NO now.
So it's either i sacrifice my post in my club to attend the Thursday class or give up my Chinese class for the 1.30pm class on Friday or i go for the 3.30pm class on Friday and have to reach home approximately 7 or 8 every Friday.
After a long and frustrating thinking and discussion with lotsa people, finally i made a choice.
I decided on the Friday 3.30pm class.
I have to sacrifice.
I have to bear with reaching home at 7 or 8 every Friday until SEPTEMBER.
*sigh*
Things are far more complicated that how i just blogged actually. FAR MORE complicated. With people's feelings and all. I really am sacrificing my own bloody time and energy for people's sake to do something i want.
I am tired.
Sick.
But nothing can be done to alter anything.
Bear with it, Hoo Keen. People only realise how things are not going well for them, not you. So, bear with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment