Monday, November 13, 2006

Moooody~

Lawrence has already known about it. I'm so dead. How did he know?
One, Christopher told him. But i don't really think Chris will tell. So i have no idea about this one.
Two, Hsiao Toong told him. Somehow i think this is more possible. Not to say i want to doubt him but.. I have no other choices. I mean... How come Lawrence will know if someone close to him didn't tell? I'm feeling very bad.

Let's see. If i didn't tell Hsiao Toong about this whole thing, Hsiao Toong wouldn't go and ask Kim. According to Serene, he did go ask Kim. And Serene said he thought Kim also did cheat. Because Kim didn't really answer when he asked that. Haih~ So Hsiao Toong did ask? Whatever first.

Then, will Hsiao Toong tell Lawrence after i told him not to? No, he probably will not. But then, how will Lawrence know? If i put the blame on Hsiao Toong, it will be rather unfair to him. So if it really was him, i guess i trusted the wrong person. I don't think i'll tell him anything anymore.

*Sniff* I hate this. I liked him so much. I've trusted him so much. He is a very good listener as well. *sniff* Luckily i didn't give this blog link to him. *phew*

Another problem. Well, not really a problem. Now, Lawrence knows about it. And he decided not to take any actions. And if i think from his point of view, i, also, think he shouldn't take any actions. And if this case is on Mr Tan's hands, i, also, think Mr Tan won't take any serious actions. This is an embarrasing case. Will one hebohkan or just solve it among themselves and anggap nothing happen? Of course the latter one. Moreover, if it is known by the whole world, it will do them [us in this case] no good too. A very wise move i should say.

Problem to the solution that Lawrence might not have known. I think i will tell him this tomorrow. He must realise that not only we have eyes. Other normal students also have eyes that can see. So what if any of them does report to any teachers? Well Lawrence can't blame us because not only we prefects knew about it. Our classmates too knew about it. So, it depends on him, i suppose.

And another small..er..problem thinking. Well, i mean.. Just listen. It is UNFAIR for Lawrence to just leave the case like that. Yes i know, i did say i agree with the action taken. He said if they do it next time, he won't forgive, or something like that. But, this time, is already the next time. What i mean is, this is NOT the first time he/they did this. So? They did it more than once already but they were just dibiarkan like that. = = I agree with Garry but Garry too is not taking it quite..er..seriously. Whatever what results those people get, they still did it. *sigh* I felt like saying, "FUCK! I should've done that too!!" Correct right? Since it was the first time, and seeing what Lawrence has decided, why will everyone not think like that?

And then, i am like the bad guy in the form already, for telling who was the bad guy. Yeah, people will ask why didn't i feel guilty? Because, we weren't really friends already. And i don't like people who cheat. It is UNFAIR to everyone.

I guess everyone has their own reasonable or logical thinking. If they think it is okay for it to be let go like that, fine. I can't really do anything. Can I? I'm not the God. I have no rights to punish people. When i am given the chance to point out the truth, i did. The rest of it is left to the people who have the right to make decisions and punishments. Fine. Case, closed.

Oh yeah. I didn't like that way Vicky said about us who blog. It's very obvious that he was pointing at me! Since i was the only one who blog very often in some public place where everyone [or is it the. whole. world.] can see. I never do despise him. But i think i'm about to. NO HOO KEEN!! LEARN TO FORGIVE! LEARN TO CONDONE!!

And i just can't believe how fast people can actually forget it. Fine. Fine. Fine. Just let it go. If that is the justice, i will stick to my words. World is never fair.

Apart from those, i'm very happy of my life already. x) Why did you go sho fast? = =

I guess my mood is now okay. But still...'fragile'. - -'

Oh and you don't see tractors and huge lorries pass by your house everyday right? xD

I will see just how my day will continue 'suck'. x)

No comments: