Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Forgive.

The ability to condone is the ability to love. I second that!

I was so ashamed at myself for being... I'd decided to dislike you for what you did. But just then i realised that i couldn't do it. It was just too big for me. I just can't bear disliking you. So i guess i condoned you, that easily. And just then i realised, how much i like you, how much i actually care about you, how much i... My fingers stopped, abruptly. I didn't continue. I didn't want to continue. I didn't know how to continue.

Life is back on track although i'm not sure whether this is normal enough. But at least i'm having, the slightest if not the most, fun of it. x) I don't think i give a damn on anything. I just pray there will be no spotchecks though i know Mr Tan likes to walk around, like today. 0.0;; Luckily~ I thought he was going out? -wonders-

Anyway will do. I'm just too tired reading fictions today. I don't think i can stop. I need something to drag my attention away from computer so that my parents will not ban me from using computer and so that i can continue coming online.

Looking forward to class party although it will, most probably, be a very tiring one.

I want dota! Bro just won't stop me! I got the cd! I rule! XD

Oh crapo! Need to bring books back if what Hew said is true. And i have to return these pmr papers back too. Crap~ I haven't finished looking through. >.>

Why am i not Hazwan? XD

Oh yeah crap. Cannot go to the so-called-graduation in primary. It is on a Friday. Next Friday! Goodness~ >.<

-owari-

No comments: