Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hate + Loving my life.

Pn Siti Hanah rocks~ It's kind for her to call me out to comfort me though i couldn't hear what she said most of the time. ^^" It was surprising that she speaked that soft, seeing how loud she shouts when she teaches.

I think i really going to hate Cikgu Rahim for losing my things TWICE and made me lost my marks now and year-end last year, which means TWICE! What the hell~

Bilik peperiksaan incident. Scary~ Can still hear them arguing about me eventhough the whole thing is done and i was leaving. =.="

Considering those form fours who joined choir, i don't think i wanna join. Moreover, they seem to be very busy. Why can't they practise after school which is more convinient? Well probably it's their decision which i have no rights on anyway. x) Moreover, it's a disgrace. xD Well probably i will join if Pn Wan Rosna wants me to. xD I ask a lot, don't I? x)

I'm not photogenic at all. >.> That's why i was very reluctant to..take photo with..Roger. :S Wonder why did he ask me as well. :S

Nothing much to say. Hope i can do well in the test tomorrow. So, now, continue reading, since i have no dota to play. >.<

No comments: