One thing is for sure. The person who said that university life is leisure and fun should be killed right now.
University life is not at all leisurely! I am at the end of the fourth week of my studies, and I feel suffocated already! I am so behind my syllabus for economics; mathematics which used to be my strong point is no longer my strong point; learning a new language should be fun but it's not when I have other pressure and tension to take care of; all my worries and dilemmas won't be eased away when the people around me seem to be having the time of their life.
I guess there is no fun time for me. Not so much anyway. And I definitely do not like the feeling of not knowing what I am learning. I used to be so in control of my studies and my knowledge. But now, due to lack of resources (no textbook!), new lecture style (university style!), and external factors, I guess I really am falling behind.
And, I shall not let myself fall anymore!
Must fucking buck up!
Friday, October 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment