First Mid Autumn Festival in Hong Kong. Basically I still have a mixed feeling. I have not completely been emotionally detached from my family, I suppose. On such a meaningful and important event, I especially miss my parents and my brothers and the familiar place I was once so used to. More so when I faced a number of obstacles here in Hong Kong, where I would have to stand up for myself (sometimes with help from my friends). Everything is really different, more so for me.
I bought a Canon printer last Friday. I tried to set it up yesterday, but apparently there is an error to the printer and it left me frustrated. I have to bring it all the way back to the shop today to get it fixed.
I went to a Malaysian gathering slash Mid Autumn Festival Celebration last night. I thought I would thoroughly enjoy it, but quite to the contrary. It was still nice though. There were many, many great seniors!
And in the midst of all the chaos in my mind, there is this loudly deafening feeling which has never left my mind since the very beginning, loneliness.
I think I just miss my parents, my brothers and my friends too much, to the extent of not being able to let it go, yet.
I know what I should do. I should stay optimistic, have an open mind, embrace all the possibilities with a bright smile and stay confident.
But, is it really easy to do that? Is it easy to switch my mindset, which is so used to and fixed to my bygones, to accustom to what's around me now?
Monday, October 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment