Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Super Random

I just thought of something funny, yet potentially offensive. People normally post this in Twitter or Weibo. I have neither. I do have Facebook but I think people on Facebook take the statuses too seriously so I shall post at a less crowded place - here.

In light of the new Section 114A of Evidence Act, which I am just reading, I just realized that if an anonymous hacks one of our famous politician's Facebook account and posts something like..."I like guys and my wife is too fat to realize it", I wonder if that original account holder has to bear full responsibility over that post, meaning that post truly represents what he is. Is that how this amendment work? I am still not too good with the laws so correct me if I am wrong, please.

Otherwise, I find this extremely amusing in many potential ways.

PS: Of course, I find it devastating as well for such an amendment to be passed! What a tragedy to all Malaysians! I just managed to find a funny loophole to backfire the people who passed it in the first place.

No comments: