Friday, August 03, 2012

Datuk Roger Tan Memorial Scholarship

Datuk Roger Tan Memorial Scholarship is a scholarship specially set up to financially assist prospective or current Malaysian students studying in London School of Economics (LSE). I believe this scholarship is only recently set up in Malaysia. It offers very lucrative scholarship amount and benefits so it naturally attracts many LSE students.

Unfortunately I was not chosen for the scholarship. The reason that I got from the email which I received is that I am not sufficiently financial-deprived. Therefore I am not deemed suitable for the scholarship. I have the academic and non-academic credentials. I have everything else that they may be looking for. I am just not poor enough. Kinda ironic?

Nevertheless, I wish the chosen scholar (though slim chance that you will be reading this) all the best in LSE! You will be living my dream, to be able to study in an English environment! Enjoy yourself and make the big bucks in London!

No comments: