It has been taking me a while, but I am beginning to come around to the idea of going to Hong Kong. I mean, I said I would after the previous post about the post-mortem. But I haven't been myself lately and I suppose that was the cause. Point is, I think I am getting the hang of everything that is going on now.
It began when an appropriate question was asked by the right friend. "How do I feel right now?" And, I immediately took a step back and recollected my thoughts. And I answered her. Briefly. But, accurately. And I felt like I let the air out of the window, finally. (Somehow, this phrase is analogous to farting) And I felt, liberated!
And today, I finally feel like my mood is at the right place. And I feel happy and hopeful.
But god darn it, it took me so long to accept and feel good. I guess I am that emotional.
Monday, August 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment