Saturday, June 16, 2012

Restaurant Shabu Shabu at Bandar Puteri, Puchong

I just came back from Father's Day dinner at Restaurant Shabu Shabu at Bandar Puteri Puchong! It's  a japanese buffet style shabu shabu, where all the food is displayed on a conveyor belt for our convenience. We can choose which food to take from a very wide variety of choice! The restaurant offers chicken meat, prawns, fish, squid, fish ball, other types of balls, various vegetable, various tau fu, chicken's organs, eggs, small eggs, yee mee, mee hun and more. They also have pork (upon request) and beef! They also have free flow of drinks (orange juices, mixed juices, sky juice and green tea) but my favourite is THEIR ICE CREAM! Who doesn't like ice cream, right? They have mint flavored, chocolate, corn, coffee / cappuccino, vanilla with chocolate chip and my favourite, YAM! If my mother didn't prohibit me, I would have refilled my ice cream countless times despite my excruciatingly satiated stomach. Come on, the ice cream is free!

Well, not technically free. We paid RM30 per pax for all this. But I think the price is worthy of the food, so I don't mind!

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves really. But I didn't take any picture because I practically forgot about taking any picture as soon as I saw all the food rotating on the belt! And also because all the pictures were taken with my bro's girlfriend so I don't need to take any pictures any longer (and I can just enjoy my food!) I highly recommend this place to anyone! I would sound more convincing if I had any pictures but for more proofs, you can just google this place! Shabu shabu at Puchong! It's near Giant and it's at the same row as CitiBank. Go try!

No comments: