Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Daily Rant

I think my blog has become the virtual place which I turn to when Facebook fails to erase my boredom. Or when I am otherwise bored, especially at work. My job currently is to design, which really isn't my strength. I am trying to figure out which software to use to design a decent poster, and the software has to be user-friendly enough for a newbie like me to use! I am trying to figure out how to use GIMP right now, and also exploring whether it can be used to design good graphics. If it fails, I think I can only rely on Microsoft Office, which I think is hopeless if I want to design something more canggih! Someone help me!

I read an interesting piece of news just now. Interesting to me anyway. As many people know, Andy Lau has married a Malaysian lady and they now have a baby girl. The news stated that Andy will allocate RM4mil for his daughter's education fund. Which, I think is roughly 800,000 pounds sterling? This news attracted my attention because the exceptionally big amount of money got me into thinking how I could have utilized it. Which is really intriguing, depending on the various ways you want to spend that money! For example, with RM4mil, you can just shake your legs at home while earning the bank interest! But it's just a dream. Heh.

No comments: