Sometimes, there are some stupid things that you want to do. You realise that they are stupid and they would be the most reckless things to do, yet you do them anyway. Even after serious consideration, you do them anyway.
That is pure stupidity.
But that also means that, you are passionate enough to do the things which you feel right. Stupid, yes, but right.
I felt like an idiot sending a message which I assume no one would appreciate. Down right fatuous. But fine. Let it be. Let me be a laughing stock. One who is too sensitive. Whatever. You who condemn me know nothing about me.
Grr.
Anyway. I like Mathematics and I find it fun. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
is my reply makes u feel fatuous too?? =/..i did look into the sky,it was a sunny sky with lots of clouds...i appreciate ur msg ..=)
Thank you. (:
Post a Comment