I have been to a number of places today, witnessing and experiencing many different things. Most of them brought unexpected surprises. They opened my eyes to bigger possibilities. And I have many things to say about them. But as I ponder upon my words in my mind, I realize that some need to be filtered before they can be typed out. Since I am so lazy, I decided to just shut them all in.
I think lately, that's how I've been acting. There are a number of things which I would like to voice out but to save the hassle of having people misunderstood me, I decided to just close my mouth. I try to put these things behind my mind, though I have to say it is not easy to do so.
Anyway I think I'm just rambling, again, right before the exam. Been watch so many dramas and X Factor, I barely touched my books! Time to repent! Grr!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment