*inhale deeply*
*exhale slowly*
It was not as bad as ASEAN. Luckily!
There were a morning session and an afternoon session and i was in the afternoon session.
Firstly there were a Personality Test and a Career Test. Those tests were still under development and they kinda needed our help to "experiment" their tests. I did not care much about it because i have already done one of those before.
There were MANY interview rooms and mine was in the Executive Conference Room. A big, comfortable meeting room. Due to my early arrival to the registration desk, i was the first to enter the ECR.
I was really nervous but everything somehow happened in a dash and i was a in a blur, i almost forgot my manners! When a senior called for my turn, i kinda rushed to the room and almost turned open the door knob until suddenly i remembered something was wrong - i had to knock! So i knocked. No response. So i opened.
The conference desk, as how a normal one should be, was long and the interviewers were sitting at the other far end. And there were SO MANY chairs. I made my way in, they greeted me WAY before i totally prepared myself so i replied and got my seat, after asking. Manners first.
So my interviewers were a friendly looking gentleman at his 40s or 50s and a nice looking lady in her 30s maybe. That gentleman was the director of A Levels department and he teaches Maths. And i believe he is very good at it because he told so. He actually said that if i were to continue investigating, i would find that he is one of the best teachers. I just nodded my head and smiled.
Not much introduction needed because basically, Mr Director of A Levels talked most of the time in the interview. I believe he was there to give more information to the applicants rather than him torturing the interviewees. So i was rather relaxed.
I only remembered three main questions which were, What qualities do you think a leader should have?, Why did you choose A Levels? and Why did you choose help? Those were definitely not tough questions, lucky me, and like i said, he talked most of the time. As long as he got my point, he would interrupt me and continue elaborate my points for/to me. Well, he explained later that it's his nature, he picks things up very quickly and as long as he has already understood the points we are trying to convey, there is no need for us to continue elaborating anymore.
I guess i was lucky! :D I had fun during the interview and hopefully i'll get the scholarship. I hope my friends who went will get as well. And i saw KaiHui! A pleasant surprise!
Oh Maggie, at HELP i saw a senior whose name is also Maggie, except she is twice if not three times your size. For once i am helping you feel thin. :P
Oh and probably i should at least say thanks to Mr Jahn Cheah for the info. Thank you sir. :)
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment