JooEr : Oi what did you type there why censored one? Later people misunderstand then how?! LOL!
Sya : Haha definitely your friend. :P You should probably join him and omigod together :P
XiTian : I did? When? :S
分开了,真得很痛苦吧
每当看见你,心难免都会酸酸的
但却不敢太接近你
只希望你的日子会快点好转
这样,让大家都会好过点吧
其实,只会说人不会说己
自己的日子也不好过啊
最近思想都一直受影响
可能是成绩的因素
或可能是我
总是觉得我们之间。。距离很远了
我很清楚明白自己的弱点在哪里
也有尝试改变
但说来当然容易
次次的挫折都使得我很灰心
很无奈
看见你
我也不敢向前去
因为
我总认为
我只会成为你生活上的“不舒”
只能在远远看着你开心
对
问题是在我这
或许你不需要我
或许我在你心中的地为已不重要了
或许目前这样,你活得比较开心
我自能坦然接受
默默祝福
也许
事情也并不是我想象中这么悲观
但
我只能期望
多么痛苦,多么累都好
我还是在期望
朋友
你还记得我吗?
*edit*
I think i've been feeling emo-ish quite a lot recently.
I realised that all my friends are very smart. If they work extra hard, there is no reason why they cannot score great marks. Which proves my point that i am not smart. I just apply what i learned. I should really change my mind and take things less seriously and less competitively and just focus on myself and FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS and at the same time, be more diligent. HOW MANY DAYS LEFT TILL DOOM'S DAY?! ):
Friends, shall we start getting serious? *ironic question* i wanna divert my attention to something more serious la so that i will not get emo easily and act weird in the class.. Like singing Kit Kat's commercial song out loud.. *smirk*
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment