Quick update.
I am not sure if i am happy or sad. I still wanna watch more movies or dramas. Chris got me interested in How I Met Your Mother. I wanna watch House for a long time. I still have the list going on and all these can only come true AFTER SPM. Damn it.
I think having a picture of Beyonce here is nice. Very nice. I like it. Hehe.
Erm, i thought i saw Jarret when i went to jungle trekking this morning but apparently it was not him. I've confirmed with him. But that dude really looked like Jarret at some angle. Luckily i did not wave or say hi and made a fool out of myself (again).
And i need to complete the Economy notes. Pain in the arse.
Oh and i love Carrie Underwood's new song (Cowboy Casanova) and Leona's Happy. Can't wait for Adam's new song!
Ming Yan : It has not even happened yet and you're asking me to surrender? Haha..
Vivien : Only two. :P
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment