Friday, December 12, 2008

The Dread Has Ended.

1.00pm today.

I just finished mopping the floor, both ground floor and first floor. So i laid down at the bed and dozed off. Until my phone, which was at downstairs, rang. It was Jaarvis. Talked about the coming prefect duty and then he asked if i have gotten my results. I said apparently i have not to which he said most of them have received today, as in most of them at the Ampang side. So we assumed that the school has not posted the results for the students at my side, the Cheras side and his side.

After that i rushed out to check my mailbox, just in case i missed the postman earlier as i dozed off.

IT WAS THERE!

I was nervous! And screaming! And yelling! And my brother went deaf for a moment. And..

I got 70 for BM. An 2A.

...

What the fuck happened?!

I think i just died.

3 comments:

josephyn said...

Oh don't tell me you're fretting over an A2 when you probably got like A1 for the rest of your subjects? >.>

Egad, I received mine today as well ._.

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

Egad? :S

nah i did not have only one A2. and i am really not happy with my 70 BM. >.<

how's yours?

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

ohh okay now i know what egad means. never knew there is such a word haha.