Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Eve

She did not turn up in the class. Though i still went to the Account class when i was late when i had the choice to attend another class on Friday. And i skipped my jog. And breakfast.

Economy is not really an easy subject.

And i have the weirdest Chemistry class ever. And most silent. And least fun. And awkward. There were only FOUR people in the class. And worse, teacher had an sudden exam today. I was totally caught off guard. I hope i did okay. >.<

Anyway a few hour left till the new year! Wanna list down the great songs in year 2008! So here goes.. [the list is not ranked accordingly]

Disturbia - Rihanna
Lovebug - The Jonas Brothers
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Viva La Diva - ColdPlay
Womanizer - Britney Spears [hot video!!]
So What - Pink
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
It's Over - Jesse McCartney
Live Your Life - T.I. featuring Rihanna
Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
Say (All I Need) - One Republic [a damn nice song!]
Come Home - One Republic [another damn nice song!!]
Run - Leona Lewis [another damn damn nice song!]
Crush - David Archuleta
What About Now - Daughtry
Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
T-Shirt - Shontelle
Shake It - Metro Station
When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
I Hate This Part - The Pussycat Dolls [never get sick of this!]
Right Now (Na Na Na) - Akon
Closer - Ne Yo
Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyonce [watch the video, especially the one with J. Timberlake! XD]
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback
American Boy - Estelle
Misery Business - Paramore
Burnin' Up - The Jonas Brothers
Break The Ice - Britney Spears
Touch My Body - Mariah Carey [been singing this in the class :P]
Time Of My Life - David Cook
Always Be My Baby - David Cook
Imagine - David Archuleta
That's What You Get - Paramore
No Air - Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks
Damaged - Danity Kane
Dangerous - Kardinal Offishall featuring Akon
Love In This Club - Usher [sang this in the class too! XD]
Better In Time - Leona Lewis
Green Light - John Legend featuring Andre 3000 [disco disco~]
Light On - David Cook
I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time - Mariah Carey featuring T.I.
Stop And Stare - One Republic [my gosh a damn beautiful song!]
Spotlight - Jennifer Hudson [ahh love this one!]
Take A Bow - Rihanna
Pocketful Of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
Sober - Pink
Forever - Chris Brown
Mercy - Duffy
Elevator - Flo Rida featuring Timbaland
We Cry - The Script
The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

That should be it i guess. Can't think anymore. I am out of brain juice now.

No comments: