Feeling so much better. But i am feeling really lazy due to the sickness.
Was almost late for class today. Subra was already in the class and had started teaching. I missed a bit. And it seemed like i entered the wrong class. I should go to the Thursday class which was replaced earlier today due to Christmas but that class was shortened by fifteen minutes so i thought i should go to another class. Turned out that this class was taught faster and and i missed out the notes. AND i think this is the reason why i didn't see her - she must have gone to the replacement class.
So, i shall borrow notes from my friend and join back the Thursday class next week. Heeeeheeeee~ *grin*
Been thinking a bit. I think the situation where i am in now is nothing but mere attraction. She is a beautiful girl. And i am a guy. Obviously i will be attracted to her. And the fact that i know nothing about her forms a mysterious "aura" around her, which in turns increases the attraction i have for her, which, gives me the strong desire to get to know her.
...
I really only wanna befriend her la~
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment