Right now, i have tonnes of work to be done. Yet, i am still at this blogger page. Blogging.
Initially i wanna type an interesting article with an interesting topic. Yet, suddenly, i just lost the feeling. I couldn't start the article. I am just stuck.
Maybe i should write / type more to get the flow of writing an essay. Then, i wouldn't have to suffer so much when it comes to essay-writing. I can simply write what i think and i will not have to spend so much time on thinking the points and drafting. IF only i can do that now. *sigh*
Till now i still do not know how to start the article. Lord. Help.
I HOPE by typing here non-stop will get me the flow to type a good article. *prays hard*
*edit*
Or maybe i should type more about current news. Or social issues. Or something more important than just entertainment. I feel the need to do so. But do i have the will? *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment