Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

I must post this. I have to post this. Today is the happiest day of my life so far.

12 o'clock sharp in the morning, my sis, Michelle, messaged me, wishing me Happy Birthday. I was surprised, really. Then the Frankys wished me as well, followed by an really really interesting and humourous conversation. After that, CengYew and Kim messaged me as well. Jon messaged me at 4 something in the morning. I was really surprised and touched. From the bottom of my heart, the gratitude was there.

When i arrived to school, i almost got bashed up by the guys. I'd gotten an REALLY interesting book from Stefira, Farah and Jo. That book is really nice. Thanks guys. :) Then i'd gotten a piece of cake from Afiqah whose birthday was the day before mind. [Which reminds me that that cake is still in the fridge right now. O.O] She is very very kind! How could i ever repay these people?

Then, many many people came to wish me Happy Birthday. It was very sweet and touching, to me. [Aww] I really love my friends. Michelle also then gave me a present. You cannot imagine how surprised i was. I was totally speechless at that moment. Thanks a lot lot to Michelle! Also, Sya and Raz gave me present too! They are so so so sweet! <3 size="1">fucking idiotic debate. Therefore, i couldn't unveil the little surprise Jon and HueeMing and Serene and CengYew and YeeShan had for me. Thanks to the little spoiler of my day, i totally missed Editorial Board first meeting. According to people, Editor was really pissed but she certainly hid it really well if she really was pissed. But that's all thanks to the whiny old hag.

Then i went to the POL. It ended.

Then there they went. They prepared pizza. With sweets, the long type one, stick-like. They sticked the sweets in the middle of pizza, substituting candles and since the sweets is kinda soft and not rigid, they rushed through the birthday song so that they would finish the song before the "candle" fell down. AND, i were to EAT the "candle" before it fell down too, WITH MY MOUTH! I TELL YOU AR. IT WAS REALLY REALLY FUCKING HILARIOUS WEH! The whole idea of celebration was really really creative and FUN! I was really surprised and stunned by their creativity. I was so so so so so touched i do not know how to put it in words here. I just love my friends, can or not?

Then i sat down with Serene to discuss stuffs about PBSM. Also, we talked and caught up with things among each other. And gossiped and more. :P Then i went back by myself and it rained. =.=

When i reached home and buka-ed the presents, WHOA. I am stunned even MORE. I totally love the wallet Michelle got for me! LOVED IT LIKE SERIOUSLY! And NUR SYAWALINA AZWANI BINTI HUSSAIN! I seriously thought your present to me was a whitening cream sort of thing initially! Because the idiotic box [okay not exactly the box's fault so..] is a WHITENING CREAM BOX! THEN a thought hit my mind and i opened the box and it was a bear! HAHAHA! I really sucked the air out loud, if you know what i mean. XD

But then at the same time, i was blessed with even MORE, mountain-height of homework from teachers. So much for having my birthday today. = =

*cough* At the moment, Mr Cuttlefish is blaming for not wishing him when it was his birthday. Hehe. I'm really sorry for missing your birthday dude. I missed a lot of people's birthday, to be honest. >.< Alright screw me i know.

Then. Dinner with family. Went to fetch my bro at UPM and had dinner at somewhere around Serdang. Near the MCA building thingy. Not exactly a wonderful meal. But it was aye. :D Did i mention that my brother's birthday was yesterday too? That's why we fetched him from UPM. xD

Then we dropped him back to UPM after that and headed home. Then i was too tired i just slept. Until near 12 just now. And right now, it's Daniel Fong and Joshua Tan's birthday. :)

Good luck to me on sports day tomorrow. :)

No comments: