I am so very sorry for not updating my blog! Please accept my deepest apology!
Well, what happened during my absence?
First of all, you guys know the Robotic competition that i joined, which its glamourous name is First Lego League. My team has gotten Excellence Award and Best Presentation Award. Excellence Award means among the 20 teams, the top 4 till top 10. And my team got number 10 out of 20 teams. Not exactly good but it is still acceptable. Then, Best Presentation Award means, our presentation about our research on how to save cost of electricity and consumption of resources was the best among all 20! :D We really should win that award since most of us spent more time on the research rather than the robot itself.
That was the main thing that happened.
Yesterday, i went to KLCC with the TS gang after choral speaking practice. Also, the STPM result was released yesterday. Yet i didn't get to see any of my seniors. )x
However, the trip to KLCC was a lot of fun! I was already hyped up about the outing even when i was waiting for a taxi. Typical me. *grins* We had lunch at Burger King. Chatted a lot. Talked about Stef's tuition, about how Karin is ignoring Stef, about how Karin looks weird with her little bit of green hair and i can't remember anymore.
Then, off we went to watch Step Up 2! It was GREAT! Though the people in the cinema weren't! They were all noisy and irritating! But they still can't stop me from getting all stunned over the dance moves! People who love dancing movies should really watch it! People who watch movies for the sake of lovey dovey stuff or hot GIRLS ALSO should watch it! XD Well she wasn't really Megan-Fox-hot but still okay. :p I am so going to download the movie soon! Aww, the dancing! We [most of the people in the cinema] even CLAPPED after the dancers performed the dance of their life! Woots! XD
Today, i went to Time Square with Serene, YeeShan, CengYew, Jon, FuiTeng, WernXin, ShunRen and Jason after my tuition. Also, SPM results today. After lunch at Fun Hei Dei [cantonese], we went to watch 10,000 B.C.! I actually didn't know what was the movie about. But it was quite a nice movie! The girl named Evolet was PRETTY! I totally love her eyes!
And now here i am, blogging. I am now downloading this week's episode of AI. It's SO SLOW but i have no choice but to bear with it. I am so looking forward to seeing Brooke! XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment