Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I Am Not Yawning.

Serious!

Well okay maybe i did yawn a couple of times just now, but i am hardly sleepy right now. And just now. Ain't it amazing? And when i was doing research on the previous days, i could barely keep my eyes open. If you ask me why, the answer is very simple. The previous days, i was doing research. Which, to me, is kinda boring. [shh! don't tell Clement! :p] And just now, i was doing Maths and Add Maths. And it was INTERESTING and CHALLENGING! Thanks to my newly appointed tutor whose identity shall be anonymous. *wink*

I hope the tutor continues teaching me, though!

Alright so.. At 11 something just now, the dogs behind my house were barking real loud. And i got kinda annoyed. But nothing could be done. You can't expect me to a water-gun to spray at them, can you? =.= Then, they stopped after a while. However, just now a few minutes after three, one of them growled. YET, its voice was REALLY hoarse! As if it was having a sorethroat! It growled a few times and i can't help getting chills! It is so symphathetic! I wish it will get better! )x

That is how you will feel after you write an essay regarding campaign against cruel acts towards animals. *smirk*

Aww stop growling, doggie.

Oh and. Happy Birthday to Kelly Ong Ly-Ane! I think i got her full name wrong but at least i TRY to type her full name, right? :p

Another half an hour or more till the moment when i was "supposed" to wake up. Should i sleep now or hang a lil longer at here?

...

I think i will search on how to play chess better. Speaking about chess, i intend to join the competition. But they are having the selection round to search for the best four to represent school in the group team. So i played once with Joshua and as expected, i lost. [i am a newbie, what to do?] Later after that, a friend told me that, Joshua told him that he could have won me at anytime since the game started, but he dragged it longer to see if it can get going longer. Get what he meant? That statement means that i am SO NOOB till the extent that he can end the game anytime if he wanted it.

I am SO NOOB!

)x

And i actually want to join the under 18 category? *sigh*

But my friend said it's normal for a beginner. And that i should play online and read more strategies if i really want to be good in this. So.. Here i am, searching for more strategies if possible to not to embarrass myself if possible.

And i do not want myself to quit this game. Never. As a Chess Club member, i must be at least decently good in it. *determined*

Oh and. Miss Mastura is gathering the choral speaking team again to perform end of this month. This time, she needs 35 people including the conductor. A big number indeed. Plus, the down side is some of the original members want to quit for god-knows-what-reasons. Well Kelly did tell that she has her problems too. Dilemmas i mean. Marching, y'know? Somehow discarding the PBSM guys team has its own benefits at times. But again, i would love to join marching team if i am given the opportunity. (:

Oh and the essay about a campaign which i mentioned above, i wonder how did i do. For sure i didn't do as well as the previous time because this was a speech aka directed writing and the previous one was a free-style writing. So i got stuck at many places and the flow of sentences is not smooth. And therefore, the whole thing is not satisfactory.

YET.

Somehow, Clement took my book to read although i've passed up to Lina. And guess what did he say? He said that it was GOOD. And that i used a lot of uncommon words or something like that. And i always have a way to link all the words together. First of all, Josephine [i know you won't be reading this anyway since you're in Gunung Tahan], look who is the one with low self-esteem now. :p Second, if i used any bombastic words, i will definitely remember. But the thing is that i did NOT use any. So i think Clement was just being..over-rating. *lol* Is there even such word? *grin*

Well, Clement AND Stefira [although she just did the agreeing part] had said once that i have improved my English a WHOLE lot compared to form one. I still remember Clement saying that i spoke to him and Garry in BAHASA MELAYU during form one! LMAO! I don't even remember that! It must be embarrassingly humourous! *smirk*

But about the improvement part, i did realise that too. I can speak English better nowadays, although still not quite fluent yet. But at least i can express myself well. Wait, can i?! Lol! And about the writing part, yeah. At least, less grammatical errors. But i still have huge room for improvement. Kita sama-sama memperbaiki diri sendiri ya, Stef? :p

I think me being better in English is not totally a good thing. I still remember that day when teacher read out my essay. Serious shit that i could not face Clement, Josephine, Jonathan and most of all STEFIRA! She is my without-salary FULL TIME ENGLISH TEACHER! ROFLMAO!

[wait omg. that dog is barking like normal now. NOT SORETHROAT. no befriend with the dog anymore!]

I hope that Stefira you have overcome that..whole thingy and we can still be friends! Although what we do best is teasing each other until everyone else cannot stand us. But you're one hell of a great friend. But i don't think you're reading this. You no leaving messages at my taggy. )x

Syawal too.

Farah too.

Ahh. I just met them yesterday. Sya REALLY LOOKED OKAY AND HAPPY! Or was i really that oblivious? O.o I wanted to snap at her to help froggy to cut "its" nails instead of "it" doing it "itself". :p

Oh my! I remember what i wanted to say! I've left my main topic for about TEN KILOMETRES FAR weh! *chuckles*

It's about the choral speaking. NUR SYAWALINA AZWANI BINTI HUSSAIN AND MOHD RAZMAN BINTI [xP] MOHD SAHIMY AND STEFIRA BINTI AHMAD MARZUKI ARE JOINING! *fireworks* I am so looking forward to the practices! Although i have to balance up my time between this and robotics. Aww. )x But i am sure this will be FUN! :D

Wait. Sya, don't ask me why did i change his gender. I DIDN'T DO THAT! MY HANDS DID! THEY ARE THE CULPRIT! THEY COMMIT THE CRIME! IT'S AS IF THEY HAVE A MIND OF THEIR OWN! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! CATCH THEM! LEAVE ME ALONE! *runs away like a mad cow*

Oh my. I am going crazy. And excited about going back to kampung. I am not sure why but i am EXTRA enthusiastic about going back to kampung this year compared the past 15 years. Is it really the money collecting factor which got me excited? I cannot deny but there must be something else either. Let's just hope for the best. (:

Right now. Let me offline. And pretend that i am asleep. Just in case parents barge into my room to shake me awake. *lol*

Eh shoot! That means i didn't get to do research on chess. Aww. )x

Anyway, shoutout to ONION [THANKS A LOT LOT FOR YOUR ORANGES! I WILL REPAY SOMETHING NICE IF POSSIBLE SO BE IMPATIENT xP], JONATHAN, FARAH, STEFIRA, SABRINA, KARIN, BILIN AND MY BROTHER!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D

No comments: