Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I am going back to my parents' hometown in about 5 more hours. And i am not sleeping, yet. *smug* I need to finish my homework. At least, my school work. I think i can bring the tuition work back there to do.

Anyway. I am so not blogging consistently nowadays. I have so many commitments to fulfil! Robotics, chess and now choral speaking. Not to mention the soon-to-come PBSM activities AND examination which is on end of this month. Coincidentally, everything thing which i joined is held around end of this month or early next month. So everything sorta clashes together. I have kinda made up my mind and to flunk my examinations. Well, not exactly flunk it, but i will not score, i guess. Hope i can try my best. Especially in Add Maths! And Chem and Phys!

Oh yeah SABians might find this interesting. You know Mr. Azmi, the male teacher who teaches Maths. The male teacher who most people agreed as most good-looking teacher in our school. Today after his class ended, I [sit at the front] asked for angpows, as usual. *smirk* Then, i was GENUINELY surprised when he said that he is NOT married!

HE IS NOT MARRIED!

Even Clement said, "What?! But he is so good looking!" LMAO! Everyone else could not believe that! But again, my friend and i have actually seen that he does not wear any rings at any fingers. So it might be true after all. Plus, i don't really think that he is lying. He does not look like someone who will lie. So, he might really still is a bachelor. Tell that to all the girls out there. *lol*

Wait. What the crap is wrong with blogger? The font is huge! Argh! And i don't know how to fix it! *curses* Fine, don't give a damn.

Anyway. I should get back to my Maths and Add Maths. Get 'em done and enjoy my holiday. =) Wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year and get many angpows and come back belanja me. *smirk*

No comments: