Friday, November 16, 2007

Nostalgia.

What a day. *phew*

This morning was my primary school's - Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan (Cina) Taman Connaught - graduation day. And 6G'04 had a gathering in at that time as well.

The ceremony started at around 8. But i had to reach school at 7 because of my dad. He had to reach his office earlier today. I thought i would be alone as it was still really early. However, KeXin and MeiWei were there before me. They had not changed much from the last time i saw them.

Then, LuYi showed up. Apparently, she is not in the same gang with KeXin and MeiWei. They don't click. I had not seen her for a long while. And the first sight i saw her, i was like, "Wow. Prettier already." Haha! She knows how to dress herself up. Better at it. But she did not apply make up. But i still think it's okay. Just that, her face is kinda round. *smirk*

Then, everyone else reached after 8. I was alone over there, waiting for EVERYONE. They should feel guilty. xD

Then i saw KhaHau and JunYi. I've seen KhaHau a few times so i was not surprised to see the thinner him. According to him, he still failed to slim himself down. Ahaha! But i was kinda surprised to see JunYi. He was the shorty last time. But he has grown a hell lot taller! I guess he's even at the same height as me. o.O

Then, met TziChi. And PEI-I! I've finally met her! She was my bestEST friend for the last few months of our standard-six-sweet-time. I've been longing to see her. *grin* Then saw HouYIn. The same old him. Saw ShanKai, KarXeng, SunYang, ZuiKhai, JiaJiun who showed up the latest.

Erm. Also, HuayYau, ChunYau, Ruth, Joshua, KimLi, HweiSan, Melvin and ZeQian. The juniors, XiuFen and ZiZhuin also showed up. Then, nothing much about them i guess. No pictures. I didn't bring my camera.

Then we met our BELOVED teachers! Madam Hon said FIRST when we went to her that "Don't ask me to guess your names because i can never remember your names." -sweat- But she still could recognise SOME of us. Then we met Madam Siew, our ex-class teacher for THREE years. But she was really busy. Walked here walked there. Talked with countless parents. o.O

Then we met Madam Zheng! She pointed out everyone's name and mine last. -sweat- She said, in chinese, "Hey take off your cap! I cannot recognise you with that cap on your head la. *after i took it off* Ah! I remember your name. Wait wait. What ar. Erm. What what Hoo. What what Keen." [DAMN SWEAT, CAN?] If only she excluded the "what what", then it's MY name already.

This one is even better.

We went to see Cikgu Koay at the teacher's room. She was standing at the end of the corridor. So i was walking to her. Our distance was at least EIGHT METRES away! And she POINTED at me and looked like an "along"! Like i owed her money for ages! I was really shocked, can?! THEN, she said, "Chow Hoo Jit's [my younger bro] brother! Chow Hoo Keen! Ah i remember you! I still remember the time i was scolded by Mr Mulu [our choir coach] because you could not DANCE properly in the performance! I was PERSONALLY scolded by him. Finally, you can dance very well! And i always talked about you in my class, especially when your brother is in it. I talked about how poor your dancing was and how i was scolded by Mr Mulu and in the end how you nailed the performance. THAT'S WHY i could never forget you!"

ps. the dancing was.. i was acting as a "mermaid" and i actually had to shake my butt.

=.="

EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING AT ME AT THAT TIME, CAN?!


I was damn embarrased! Moreover, she MENTIONED ABOUT ME IN HER CLASSES! Oh my dignity!

But it was really a heck of a laugh. *smirk*

Then after the whole thing ended, Serene, WernXin, FuiTeng, PangCheng and i went back to school because we know today was Cik Azizah's last day. Meanwhile the rest of them went to Berjaya Time Square.

So off we went back to school. But we did not have enough time to buy presents. )= We did her a final favour, which was to carry the volleyball net-posts to the Bilik Kecergasan. At least we did something for her. =D

Then we went to timesquare. Met JooLing and PuiKuan who work at the Chicken Rice Shop! Then in the end we ate in there. Haha! If you wanna know whether the dishes served inside there was nice or not, ask me personally. x)

Then the whole gang went to play bowling! MY FAVOURITE! The first round, i got 112 POINTS! Much better than the first time i played which was only 84! Then second round, i got 118 POINTS! EVEN BETTER! Woah! I was very proud, dude!

=DDD

And it was only my second time and third time playing.

Then HouYin and the gang were still playing while we finished our second round. [We split into two groups.] So we went back first. And promised to have another gathering in December.

So, WernXin, FuiTeng, Pei-I, PangCheng, Joshua and i took bus home. We talked and talked and talked. And fun! Well i will never say that it's A HELL LOT OF FUN. But it was fun. =)

So yeah.

And i did realise i have no sense of fashion. But i tried my best, kay?

x)

2 comments:

petitmonstre said...

OMG Madam Hon is my teacher too! eh my sister graduate leh today hehe standard 6 ^^ btw. I can't believe u danced!!! as a mermaid ar? LOL got vcd of ur performance ar? i wanna see.

WHAT?! It's cik azizah's last day? wow. lotsa teachers gone. maybe next time when i go back all the teachers change edi. =(

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

got got! wahahaha!